Ayurvedic treatment center in Mysore, India
Sriranga Ayurveda Chikitsa Mandira is an Ayurvedic treatment center located in Mysore, India. It is the HEALTH-CARE Division of Prakruthi Ayurveda Prathishthana®, Mysore. We are dedicated to follow & serve Ayurveda. The centre was established in 2005 by Dr. Prasanna Venkatesh T.S, a qualified Ayurveda physician with decades of practical experience in various wings of Ayurveda; in the name of his spiritual Guru with an ambition to deliver authentic and classical Ayurveda to all.
- We are a non-profit oriented organization and desire to cater all categories of people according to their need and affordability.
- We are committed to offer classical and cost-effective Ayurveda to the society.
- We are open to integrate other systems of health and wellness where Ayurveda has limited resources and benefits.
- We aim to expand our facilities and reach to maximum beneficiaries.
- Treatments are given with a “Patient Specific” (Based on the resent health condition of the patient), not “Disease Specific” (Generalized approach towards the disease) perspective towards the aliments as advocated by classic Ayurveda, we have been able to achieve good results and hence a good reputation.
Specialist consultants are available in the following divisions
- Kayachikitsa (Ayurveda General medicine)
- Panchakarma (Detoxification / Natural cleansing)
- Streeroga & Prasooti (Ayurveda Gynecology)
- Joint care (Arthritis treatments)
- Spine care (back pain treatments)
- Ayurvedic cardiac care (Heart care)
- Skin, Respiratory diseases and more
Our specialty lies in the area of managing emergency conditions emerging due to cardiac, respiratory or renal problems. Our trained experts are equipped with knowledge of both Ayurvedic treatment principles and modern technology and tools to handle these functionally lethal emergencies.
Recently, looking into the need for further development and expansion of services, the Trust, Prakruthi Ayurveda Prathishtana® has taken over this hospital. Here, the consultations and therapies are served by trained professionals and Vaidyas (doctors). All the facilities are offered at affordable pricing and financial support to the needy.