All about Post Covid Care (PCC) :
- Care for post covid patients
- To prevent being victim of multisystem inflammatory syndrome (MIS) including heart, lung, kidney, skin, gastrointestinal organs, brain functions and autoimmune conditions.
- Restores physiology as early as possible to reduce duration and further sufferings.
- The process enables an individual to prevent/ fight against the COVID situation effectively in future days.
- The process includes,
- Internal medication to relieving minor issues and re-establish vitality.
- Panchakarma interventions in case of multi systems involvement
- Diet and lifestyle recommendations to promote healthy living which is key for individual immunity.
- Psychological support and counselling to overcome anxiety etc.
Long-term complications of COVID positive patients
- Tiredness or Fatigue
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
- Chest pain
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Painful Joint or muscle or Headache
Cardiovascular system :
- Chest pain
- Damage to the heart muscle
- May increase the risk of heart failure or other heart complications in the future
- Fast-beating or pounding heart (also known as heart palpitations)
- Dizziness on standing
- Sudden formation of large clots inside the blood vessel even though there is no gross injury
- Guillain-Barre syndrome — a condition that causes temporary paralysis.Risk of developing Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Memory, concentration, or sleep problems.
- Depression or anxiety.
- Difficulty thinking or concentrating (sometimes referred to as “brain fog”).
- New onset of diabetes.
- Symptoms those get worse after physical or mental exertion.