- They should be from Karnataka state.
- Age limit 30 – 45 yrs (slightly flexible).
- They should be highly dedicated to Ayurveda & worked to promote Ayurveda in any of these aspects – teaching, practice or research.
- They should be involved in regular study & practice of Ayurveda.
- They should be inspiring to others & should have motivated others (students or fellow practitioners) to study & practise Ayurveda.
- Their works in the field of Ayurveda should be of social concern & useful to the society.
- In the field of research, the work they have done should be contributing to the society.
- Researchers who have done useful works in the field of Ayurveda & successfully adopting them in other fields like – horticulture (vrukshaayurveda), veterinary (pashuaayurveda), diary, hotel industry etc will be specially considered.
Send your nominations to email id : email@example.com before 30-10-2015