- Posters should be in the form of printed flex boards of 2×4 feet size
- Be sure to include the title, abstract, name of the presenter & their college / working address at the top of the poster.
- Use a type size that can be read easily from a considerable distance. Try using a type between 14 – 20pt. The title should be larger than the rest of the text.
- Font – Times new Roman
- Background should be white or gray.
- Space your information proportionally: divide your poster either horizontally or vertically into three or four sections, & place your materials within those spaces.
- Participants will be given 5 + 1 minute to present their poster in front of the judges.
Note: Posters not abiding above instructions will be disqualified from competition.