|Topic||Ayurvedic perspective of C K D (Chronic Kidney Disease)|
|Time||9:30 AM – 1:00 PM|
|Venue||Rotary West School, Saraswathipuram, Mysore|
|Eligibility||Ayurveda P G scholars from various colleges of Karnataka, Ayurveda academicians & practitioners.|
Two winners will be awarded with
- 1st Prize – Memento + Certificate + Cash prize 8,000/- (eight thousand only)
- 2nd Prize – Memento + Certificate + Cash prize 4000/- (four thousand only)
Instructions to the participants –
- Last date to send the abstracts is 15-10-2015
- Send the abstracts to e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- The selected 15 entries will be intimated, they should prepare the posters (flex) as per the rules specified.
- For details about –
- One should present in the posters regarding the understanding of C K D in Ayurveda, line of Rx based on the logic and management as per Ayurveda.