|Topic||Ayurvedic perspective of C K D (Chronic Kidney Disease)|
|Time||9:30 AM – 1:00 PM|
|Venue||Rotary West School, Saraswathipuram, Mysore|
|Eligibility||Ayurveda P G scholars from various colleges of Karnataka, Ayurveda academicians & practitioners.|
|Duration||8 + 2 minutes|
Two winners will be awarded with
1st Prize – Memento + Certificate + Cash prize 8,000/- (eight thousand only)
2nd Prize – Memento + Certificate + Cash prize 4000/- (four thousand only)
Instructions to the participants –
- Last date to send the abstracts is 15-10-2015
- Send the abstracts to e-mail : email@example.com
- The selected 15 entries will be intimated, they should send their full paper on / before 30-10-2015. Final slides should be sent on / before 10-11-2015, 5pm.
- For details about – &
- One can speak either in Kannada / English.
- Duration – 8 + 2 min
- One should present regarding the understanding of C K D in Ayurveda, line of Rx based on the logic and management as per Ayurveda.
- Practitioners can also present their case studies related to C K D.